Friday 30 January 2009

My 1st CNY in HK


hmm..haha..my bro came hk....n the night b4 CNY..we have family dinner in my granparent's house..( n tats mean my house..haha ) =P i enjoyed the dinner..the foods were so YUMMY ~! XD plus..my gran parents are good COOK..haha..

n then after the dinner..i played SOCCER ( ofcourse computer games lar ~ )with my cousins..n watch tv..HEHE...after tat..around 8.30pm something..my mom, bro n i chat wif my cousins in MALAYSIA through webcam in....MSN ~! muahahahahahah XD it was fun..coz..can see all of thm..all the leng zai n lui...haha..like CHRISTOPHER ( the most leng zai one in the pic ) QIQI JACQ.. ( the most leng lui one ), CHLOE n LUCAS...haha..not jus them..n other cousin..they stil playing or talking at ther..so..haha..they didnt take photos...XD lol..




after tat..they all go play until INSANE jor ~ XD this is wat the CHIN'S family will do everytime when we're all togather ~ haha..tat is QIQI << style="color: rgb(255, 153, 0);">SEE ~~~ * fiu fit *so leng lui a ~! XD if wan know her can contact me o..XD jkjk lar..she oso jus back from ' dang bing ' this is something tat some unlucky or lucky Malaysian had been chosen to have services for the Agung or something.. LOL =P n she found someone..a GUY ofcourse..haha..she show me his pic..but not clear..haha..but i can see tat guy very HANSOME tu ~! XD n he is from sandakan XD lol..erm..nothing wan to say le lo ~ =]] as a conclusion..although we cant go back to Malaysia to ce;ebrate CNY as usual..but i stil "man yi " tat we can chat wif each other in msn..haha...the most sad things is...I CANT GET ANGPAU FROM MY COUSINS IN MALAYSIA..! XD


wish everyone ' GONG HEI FA CHOI '..n mus giv me ' lai si ' o ~! XD tis is the same meaning wif ' angpau ' but in hk,...they say is ' lai si '..n at least HK $100 in an angpau..muahahahahahahaha XD


THE END ~! ^.*

No comments:

Post a Comment