Thursday 30 April 2009

Thankful for God =] <3

erm..sory i'm not good in writing stuff..haha..but nways..
hope you would like it =]

Thx God for bringing my family to Hong Kong..
when we look back to our old times..
i realize that..God..u'r already in our life..
sending angels to save us..
sending message for our future..
YOU planned our life..our future..
YOU gave us the best thing..
n..we need to be thankful for YOU God..

As the bible said..
"I AM WHO I AM"..
YOU are a powerful God..
n..u're the ONLY God..
Although not all the ppl in YOUR world knows you..
or i can say..as Christians..we don't fully know YOU God..
but..we try..n try..n try..until..we found YOU..n we know YOU God..


God..i can't use a word to describe YOU..
but..i can say..u're the Almighty God..the justice God..
the Powerful God..the Only God..a Loving God..
n lots lots lots of words to praise u God..



I want to be thankful that YOU sent me to Hong Kong..
although sometimes theres pressure on me..
n i blame my parents..i blame YOU God..
i blame my family..i blame myself..
i blame you..for separating me n my dearest friends..
i blame you..for separating me n my 24 yrs old lovely house..
i blame you..for separating me n my hometown (althogh it's a boring town.. HEHE =])
i blame you..for separating me n the HOLY lovely church..
that wher i grown up..n wher i baptised..
n wher i knows God..n wher i could stand on the stage n dance..praise..worship God..

When the day that i came to Hong Kong..
i felt lonely..sad..n madness in my heart..
n i cried..n cried..n cried..
n blame..n blame..n blame..
no friends..no happinest on me..

But lastly..i found that God sent us here is for our best..
HE wants me to learn more stuff..
HE wants me to know more about HIM..
HE wants me to have chance to see the world..
n me..i found that the world still doesn't know GOD..
what a sadness..
as HE said.."I will return to the earth..When everyone found me n knows me"
n God..i trust YOU..i LOVE YOU..i wan to FOLLOW YOU..
n i wil wait n wait n wait the day YOU RETURN..




AMEN ~ =] <3 <3 <3
i dunu y i would wrote these..
maybe is God..who wants me to share my feelings..
to share my goodness..to share about God for ppl..
who is lost..or for ppl..who need someone like God..
hope you guys could get some signals or the message about God from me..
HEHE..GOD BLESS..n have a NICE n BLESSED day ~! :D
luv ya ~! <3

you guys can try to write your feelings out..
it wil make you BETTER ~! :D

1 comment:

  1. wow...girl,u mature a lot neh~ haha~ is good!! ^.^ take k thr..... God has His own plan for each of us~ 扮演好他所给我们的角色 gambateh together o!!! miss u~

    ReplyDelete